Friday, February 10, 2017

Cheap & Easy Task Box Ideas

Making task boxes is like therapy to me... there's nothing like spending a few bucks at Target or the Dollar tree and making new tasks! Here are the latest we've made in my classroom!
Great for fine motor! Could do this with or without a clip/ clothes pin

I bought two books (because they were only $1) to make this, but you could also buy 1 book and make color copies of the pages and laminate them!

I cut the top off the plastic Easter eggs, glued them to the bottom of the box to make a great color sorting activity!

These cups were 4/$1 at the Dollar Tree and the little cubes are re-freezable ice cubes!

This is great for fine motor- Kids have to open the plastic eggs, put the same colored small egg inside and close it.

One of my paras made this- It's just paint samples cut into hearts and glued onto a paint mixing stick from Home Depot. 

These are small pencil sharpeners (they were 6/$1). I glued them shut and they make a great level 1 box!

No comments:

Post a Comment