Saturday, July 30, 2016

Visuals for staff/ paraprofessionals {freebie}

I talked about some important visual schedules for paras before, but schedules aren't the only important visuals for sped. classroom staff! Visuals posted in the classroom can help to reinforce/ remind paras what you taught them in PD/ training.

Every year I have taught, I have had at least 1 new para... but this year, 2 out of 3 of my paras will be new to my classroom. I'm a little nervous about training 2 people at the same time, but I know we will have a great classroom team! I decided to make some visuals to put around the classroom for paras to reference throughout the day. The visuals include simple behavioral info/ examples of reinforcement vs. punishment, functions of behaviors, the prompting hierarchy, and our procedure for running task boxes/ independent work time.





And of course I had to add some cute quotes :)



You can download them for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment