Monday, February 29, 2016

{FREEBIE} Template to create your own adapted books!

I've had a few people ask how I make my adapted books- So I want to share my super easy system for making adapted science, math and social studies books using Powerpoint. I'm also including a free template so you can make your own too!
The process is simple (trust me, I'm not very tech-savvy). I pick a topic (for example marine mammals), I open the template and create:

  • A title, cover picture (I just copy and paste the pictures from Google images), and author's name
  • Body sentences and pictures
  • Comprehension questions and pictures/words for answer choices
  • Picture cards for matching

Here are a few examples of books I've made-
Marine mammals

Reptiles

Shapes in Africa

You can download the template for FREE from my TpT store here. If you have any questions or issues when creating a book, leave a comment! I'm happy to help with any issues!
 photo xo_zpsh4q1a84m.jpg

1 comment: