Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dollar Store Task Box Ideas

Guess what?! I made more task boxes! I went to the Dollar Tree, spent $9 on supplies and made all of these activities! 

I bought 2 copies of this Monsters Inc. book. I cut the characters out of one of the books and attached velcro to make a matching task that a few of my students will LOVE.

I found 2 more simple puzzles. To modify/ prompt students, I hot glued a few of the pieces into place and then shaded with a marker to add visual prompts.

I found 3 math board books (shapes, colors, and counting), a box of math flash cards, and foam letters and numbers. I used the flash cards to create a matching task with the shape and color books. I used the foam numbers to make a matching/ fine motor activity with the counting book.



 photo xo_zpsh4q1a84m.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I bought those foam letters/numbers too, but didn't have any idea what to do with them. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete