Saturday, September 7, 2013

Freebie- Pete the Cat: I Love my White Shoes adapted book

I am doing my best to adapt most of the books that I read to my kiddos. I like to texturize books, add page turners, and add picture symbols so students who are non-readers can still participate.

Today I'm sharing the adapted version of Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes. It's one of my favorite books because it teaches kids to keep their heads up and have a good attitude, but you can also use it work on sequencing skills and learning colors. I printed the picture symbols and then taped them into the original book.

You can download the adapted story for free here.

 photo xo_zpseacd4335.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Kerry! Sadly TpT made me take the free product down because they said it infringed on copyrights :( I'm sorry!

      Delete
  2. Hi, What kind of service dogs do you train/love?
    My son is a Type 1 Diabetic and we are searching for a service dog for him. Take care,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me a digital copy?

    chris

    ReplyDelete